Коты - Воители. Форум Рыжей Звезды

Объявление

Тематика: Коты-воители.
В игре:

Погода: сезон Зеленых Листьев, на улице необыкновенно жарко, некоторые ручьи пересохли, а дичь сидит в норах до наступления темноты. Температура воздуха около 30°
Система игры: локационная и эпизодическая
Рейтинг игры: PG-13
Привет, путник! А знаешь, мы ведь ждали именно тебя. Да-да, ты не ослышался, мы знали, что ты придешь и подготовили все к твоему приходу. Так что усаживайся поудобнее в этом кресле у камина и возьми горячего какао и приготовься пустится в погоню за коварной обольстительницей, имя которой — приключение!

Новости

30 августа, среда,
Администрация пришла к решению объединить такие проекты, как ФРЗ КВВВ и ДКВ, и создать единый: http://cwtime.rolebb.su/ Присоединяйтесь!

8 августа, вторник,
Приветствуем новоприбывших воинов! Всех принятых в игру призываем отписаться на совете племен, который уже начался. ДОЛГИ ПО ПОСТАМ: Млечная Звезда, поспеши представить свое племя на совете!

4 августа, пятница,
После столь долгого перерыва в новостях, спешим сообщить радостную новость - у нас полностью сменен дизайн! Администрация долго трудилась над ним, и теперь вы можете увидеть конечный результат. Сменен не только дизайн самого форума, но также и профиля, добавлена боковая панель и многое другое! Спешите насладиться с:

27 марта, понедельник,
Форум понемногу наполняется, скоро будет закончено обустройство племен. Вы уже можете заполнить дополнительные поля в специальных темах, а также подарить друг другу небольшие подарочки с: Гости! Не стойте на пороге, регистрируйтесь и включайтесь в игру.

25 марта, суббота,
Неужели вы решили, что любимого ФРЗ больше нет? А вот и не так! ФРЗ возрождается! Предлагаем присоединиться и заново начать писать историю. А ты с нами?

Голосуй за нас в Топе!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Отлучки

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 138

http://savepic.net/9050764.pnghttp://savepic.net/9049740.png
Здесь пишем причину, по которой вы будете отсутствовать на форуме, и постарайтесь, пожалуйста, обозначить  точную дату возвращения на форум, и в лучшем случае, пишите дату возвращения  на несколько дней вперед. Желательно, не писать: "Не знаю когда вернусь" или "Исчезну на неопределенный срок".
http://savepic.net/9092751.pnghttp://savepic.net/9078415.png

Не будет до 10 числа, интернет через раз, извините >>

Омут
будем ждать))

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a leisure account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

Everyone loves it whenever people come together and share opinions. Great site, continue the good work!

It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this web page.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice morning!

I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I'm no longer sure whether or not this publish is written through him as no one else recognise such exact approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Good answer back in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and describing everything on the topic of that.

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and amazing design.

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is available on net?

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

After looking over a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know how you feel.

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Wonderful post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there,  You have performed a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this website.

I read this paragraph fully regarding the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

naturally like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth however I'll definitely come again again.

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thank you so much!

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

You're so cool! I do not suppose I've read something like this before. So good to discover another person with some original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for providing this information.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

I like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly. I'm rather sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!